This post is specifically for new parents. Dating is really important for your marriage. The new little bundle of joy needs you, but you can and should take a break with your spouse to have some fun as a couple.
Find a great babysitter takes time and effort but is worth it! How do you choose a top shelf sitter? Look for these twelve qualities.
Top 12 Qualities in a Terrific Babysitter
- Enjoys being with children
- Positive role model
- Well-spoken (age-appropriate language)
- Kind and caring
- Able to make quick decisions in an emergency
- Good references from other families
- Willingness to meet with you and your children prior to the first job
- Loves God!
Enjoy your time out! Whether it’s dinner, a walk around the lake or a game of mini putt golf, have fun together. Celebrate the love you have for one another and the commitment to keeping the love alive.
Now that you have a great sitter, check out how to become the sitter’s favorite family in this related post.
© 2018 Becky Danielson. All rights reserved.
Previously posted on FaithFirstParent.com.
Photo by Paul García on Unsplash