August, the month that mixes summer fun with the school frenzy. 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has great tips, tools, and strategies to make getting back to school a less-stressful transition for students and parents. Use the guide below to choose topics to best meet your family’s needs. From preschoolers to college kids, we’ve got your family covered. back to school [
• Encourage and build confidence in your children while reducing the stress with these methods of preparation from 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting co-founder Lori Wildenberg. 7 Ways to Avoid Back to School-Itis
• Get organized from the start with tried and true tips from Becky Danielson, co-founder of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting. A Strategic Start to the School Year
• Getting prepared includes stocking up on school supplies. Education expert Megan Stone has tips for all ages, elementary. middle, and high school kids. Securing School Supplies 101
• Looking for great recipes to feed hungry kids? Tonja Engen’s recipes are sure to please your whole family. The slow cooking method is a super timesaver too! Slow Cook Back to School Meals
• God calls us to stand-up for what we know is right from the Bible even when it is not the popular thing to do. Use theses activities from Kirk Weaver (Family Time Training) to equip your children as they head back to school. Back to School Remnant
• Create a contract with your children to set appropriate expectations for academic year with strategies from Megan Stone. How to Create a Clear Contract at the Beginning of the School Year. Click HERE for more educational tips from Megan, our 1C13P education expert.
• Jenna Hallock, Family Time Training, offers parents of middle school students a checklist for leading kids while letting go in this thoughtful post. Thriving and Surviving in Middle School: Parenting 201
• Dads, here are tips for you to get involved in your child’s school from pastor and father of four, J.L. Martin. School Bells are Ringing
If you’re not a subscriber to 1Corinthians13Parenting.com subscribe today. We will send you a free download, Back to School Tips from 1C13P. Offer good through August 17, 2016.
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance…
Proverbs 21:5a ESV
Shop online for school!
Visit the 1C13P Store for fun t-shirts, hoodies,and jewelry.