Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- The Power of Our Words, Speak Life - We all know the power of our words. Our lives have been shaped by words that hurt us. Labels define who we are rather than believing what God says about us. In contrast, all of us can also remember that person in our lives who shared encouraging words with us. As we begin this school […]
- Happy Labor Day from 1C13P - May your Labor Day be filled with family and fun! Faith, hope & love, The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team
- Homeschool Advice from a Homeschooling Mom - Friends, It is Back to School time. We have the privilege of having our guest blogger, Melissa Stroh, give us some really practical advice for homeschool families. Be blessed! Lori & Becky It’s that time again. Time to plan what school supplies and clothes to buy for my kids, what teacher they’re going to have…Oh […]
- Three Essential Parenting Tips I Learned From Robin Williams - Robin Williams, the actor and comedian, tragically passed away recently. He will be remembered for his numerous talents, movies, and hilarious stints of adlib comedy brilliance. I will remember him for his great parenting advice. Hollywood isn’t known for giving great parenting advice or producing many good parent role models but I enjoyed the sound […]
- 7 Marriage Lessons Learned in the Alps - According to our Walkmeter App, during our recent hikes in the Alps we hiked over 70 miles and climbed over 16,000 feet! Not bad for a couple in the second half. While we can’t keep up this pace throughout the year, we try to hike a few miles each week. It’s good for our health […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors