Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- Our Hope for Their Future - My oldest child is almost 29 years old. She was 13 when I became a single mom. I sat with her yesterday over appetizers at a local restaurant, sharing with her some of the challenges in my life. I listened to the wisdom of the Lord coming forth from her lips. I listened to the […]
- A Regular Old Fashioned Summer - We waited a long time to be parents. After bringing home our six children via foster adoption, I went into hyper “show them the world right now” mode. For some reason it never dawned on me that they are here to stay and that I don’t have to carry out every idea that I have […]
- Backcountry Backpacking, Freedom, and God’s Love - Friends, We have the great pleasure of having Matt Thomas guest blog for us. He’s the co-founder and Executive Director of Expedition Backcountry Adventures. He has a heart for teens who are struggling. If you have a young person who is making some bad choices, this post is for you. (And added bonus… you can connect […]
- The 3 Types of Temper Tantrums and What To Do About Them - Throwing a tantrum, pitching a fit, having a meltdown. Screaming, kicking, and generally full body gyrations are involved in the throwing, pitching, and having an emotional (and physical) outburst. A friend of mine mentioned on Facebook her son was having one of those moments, right next to her. It appeared to involve being denied the […]
- My Daughter’s Marriage is Ripping My Family Apart - My daughter’s marriage is ripping my family apart. Tamara, my first-born daughter, is getting married soon. It’s ripping our family apart. We will never be the same. I’ll put on a happy face though. That’s what she wants. She’s leaving our home. She will change her name and her mailing address. Soon, when she gets […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors