Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family. And…welcome home!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads. You’ll find links to recipes from our blogs too!
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- 5 Great Staycation Ideas for Families - Spring is on it’s way! We “spring” our clocks ahead this Saturday night. The first day of spring is March 20. And for school-aged kids Spring Break is just a few weeks away. Pay no attention to those friends going to Cancun or Maui. You can have plenty of fun right where you are! Memory […]
- Winning the Spiritual Olympics - I heard a really juicy bit of gossip the other day. It was about someone many of you would know. It was not favorable. And it was really tempting to shout it from the rooftops like some ancient town crier, “Hear ye, hear ye! Do you know what SHE did???! Can you believe it??” And, this is the terrible confession I have […]
- Focusing on Family Foundations - Several years ago, my wife Lynn and I had the wonderful opportunity to lead over 20 high school students on a mission trip to Appalachian mountains in Kentucky. For a week we worked on homes in one of the poorest, yet most beautiful regions in the country. When our van pulled up to the home […]
- Movies, Dreams, and the Single Mom - My kids get lovingly frustrated with me when we go to the movies, especially Disney and Pixar films. I watch with expectancy, hoping the Lord is going to reveal some life message that I can enthusiastically share with my children! As we purchase our tickets, I hear, “Mom, we are going to just watch the movie.” We […]
- What Would Jesus Do with Interruptions? - Jesus had just finished walking amongst his young students on this first day of class for his new disciples. The carpenter was eager to start his first lesson. He stood behind a wooden and weathered podium with both hands resting on the corners of the lectern that held his Bible. The face and eyes of […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors