Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- The 1C13P HeartCORe Parenting Conference: Minneapolis - Excited is an understatement! The HeartCORe Parenting Conference is scheduled for Minneapolis on Saturday, November 1 with members of the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team. If you are the parent of a toddler to young adult, this is the event for you! Join us for worship, keynote, breakout workshops, and lunch. Each participant will receive […]
- Thermostat or Thermometer? What’s Your Attitude? - On one of the hottest days of this summer, my air-conditioner quit working. The fan was blowing, but only warm air blew from the vents. I called a friend who repairs air-conditioners for a living. Because of the heat wave, he was swamped and said he wouldn’t be able to look at it for a […]
- Who Are You Becoming? - The most important thing in your life is not what you do: it’s who you become. Dallas Willard Awhile back a friend of mine asked my twelve year old daughter this question, “What do you want to do when you grow up?” “ I don’t know,” was the reply and then she went on to […]
- Messed up Boundaries and About Last Night… - The Wrong Hat I wear a lot of hats during a typical day. Often times I feel like I’m wearing one hat, and holding two more in my hand ready to switch hats in an instant. I’m a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a writer, a speaker, a pastor, a leader of an […]
- Waiting… - We wait in line. We wait in traffic. We wait to grow up. We wait to expire. We wait for our children to grow up. We wait for the perfect job. We wait for vacation. We wait for Friday. We wait for our dreams to materialize. We are ALWAYS waiting for something. I am the […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors