Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- 3 Recommendations From One Single Dad to Another - Single dads, please allow me to speak with you man to man here for a few minutes. I recently had the honor of participating as a breakout speaker at the 10th annual “Survive N Thrive” single moms conference in Oklahoma City. I have to say, this gave me a whole new perspective on what these […]
- Grocery Store, Guatemala, and Gratitude - My stomach was literally growling so loudly that others could hear it standing next to me. I awkwardly smiled and went about my business of picking out peaches. It was the 4th of July weekend and I was preparing to go on our annual camping trip. My list was rather long so that I could accommodate everyone […]
- The Making of a Mom - Friends, Becky and I wanted you to know about a terrific book that has just been released called The Making of a Mom by Stephanie Shott. Stephanie is the founder of The M.O.M. Initiative, a group in which I am also a member; a group committed to mentoring moms. Stephanie’s book plays an integral role in […]
- Driving Like a Christian - Friends, We have the great privilege of having author (and also a friend of Becky’s and mine), Julia Roller as our guest blogger today. I laughed as I read her post. I can so relate! Maybe you can too. Enjoy! Lori Today I actually stuck out my tongue at another driver. He blew around me […]
- What’s Next? Being Too Busy - As I stood in line with my daughter at the deli today, she all of a sudden came next to me and hugged me. Not just a short hug but a 10+ minute, cuddle in public, hold for the whole time we waited to place our order hug. Now for some of you, that might […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors