Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- No Time to Grieve - I was awaken by the sound and feeling of a loud POP! I knew what had just happened…AGAIN! Most pregnant women await that feeling and already have their bags packed for the hospital. The difference between me and them was that I was 4 months pregnant and this was my third unsuccessful pregnancy. With each […]
- Schoolwork: A Marathon Not a Sprint - What does your family calendar look like this week? Are there multiple activities each day for every member of the family? Does the hurriedness seem overwhelming? So often in life we are running from one thing to the next, constantly hurrying to get it all done. Our present culture has less down time and less […]
- Easter Dinner…Again - The china is washed and put away. The Easter baskets are empty, except for a stray wrapper or two. The relatives are on their way home after celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. Easter! What a beautiful time of year. What a Gift from God for his children. The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team hopes […]
- One of Our Greatest Fears - This morning I sat down at Starbucks at my table next to the fireplace with Phillip. He’s like Norm of Cheers, friendly and fun. Except that he’s tall and he’s from England. He’s here every morning at 5:00 am. He knows everyone and chats with all. Today he wanted to talk about God and church and how he didn’t […]
- The Best Easter Gift I Can Give My Kids…The Bible - This Easter, I am giving each of my kids a bible. I spent over an hour sifting through several versions at the Christian Bookstore in hopes to find the one that will eventually be tattered and torn from a life spent rummaging through its pages. My children are 8 and 10 years-old, and I think […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors