Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
- You can’t save your kids! Save yourself instead. - Parents, you can’t save your kids! Save yourself instead. Can Christian parents save their children? Christian parents, generally have one common goal for their children. They want their children to be saved. Can parents do something to make sure their children get saved? Can anything be done to ensure they make that decision to follow Christ? […]
- 3 Ways to Move Past the Pain to Joy - I recently visited a home school support meeting to encourage a friend who was sharing at the meeting. I sat, reminiscing about the good ole days. It was 1990 and I was beginning the glorious journey of teaching my children at home. Those were glorious days for me. I poured over education materials, went to […]
- Time Doesn’t Heal All Wounds - It is said that “Time heals all wounds”. While it’s true that a fading memory may lessen the pain to some losses. But…when it comes to relationships, time seems to have little to no effect. Carol Kornacki, a guest speaker at my church, recounted the abuse she suffered at the hands of her mother. Even […]
- SLOW DOWN YOUR FAST-LANE MARRIAGE - Plato may have said “Nothing . . . is worthy of great anxiety” but he didn’t have to deal with the Washington, DC traffic. Driving in traffic here drives us crazy—but sometimes it’s our marriage that is stuck in the fast lane. When we have too much to do and too little time often it’s […]
- Encourage and Be Encouraged - I just returned from a weekend at the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) International Convention. As an exhibitor, I spent the time at a booth selling copies of my book, Mom Seeks God, and passing out information about my speaking topics. Speaking in the general sessions and workshops and signing books all around me were amazing […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors