Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
- Encourage and Be Encouraged - I just returned from a weekend at the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) International Convention. As an exhibitor, I spent the time at a booth selling copies of my book, Mom Seeks God, and passing out information about my speaking topics. Speaking in the general sessions and workshops and signing books all around me were amazing […]
- A Single Parent’s Prayer - Father, I come before You today broken, yet humbled. Thank You my Lord for another opportunity to serve You; and although my circumstances may be far from ideal right now, they could not be in more perfect hands than Yours. Jesus, You call for all of us who are weary and heavy laden to come […]
- Microaggression and Grace - A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense. Proverbs 19:11 “She looks like she’s from another world.” My four kids and I were sitting at the counter at Dunkin Donuts following one my kiddo‘s well-checks. A sweet treat following a painful shot seemed like a good medicine. The rude […]
- Fill Them With the Good Stuff! - Recently I asked a little guy I knew what he really loved. He smiled and said, “Candy!” Yeah, what kid doesn’t love candy? I loved it so much growing up that my parents could never bring it into the house. They knew that I’d find a way to eat it all. That is why I […]
- The Perfect Day - I happen to believe that orange and white are the official colors of Heaven. That’s how passionate a fan I am of University of Tennessee athletics, especially football. Take a quick look around my office at the décor and you will quickly come to that conclusion for yourself. As a boy growing up, my fondest […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors