Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
- Microaggression and Grace - A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense. Proverbs 19:11 “She looks like she’s from another world.” My four kids and I were sitting at the counter at Dunkin Donuts following one my kiddo‘s well-checks. A sweet treat following a painful shot seemed like a good medicine. The rude […]
- Fill Them With the Good Stuff! - Recently I asked a little guy I knew what he really loved. He smiled and said, “Candy!” Yeah, what kid doesn’t love candy? I loved it so much growing up that my parents could never bring it into the house. They knew that I’d find a way to eat it all. That is why I […]
- The Perfect Day - I happen to believe that orange and white are the official colors of Heaven. That’s how passionate a fan I am of University of Tennessee athletics, especially football. Take a quick look around my office at the décor and you will quickly come to that conclusion for yourself. As a boy growing up, my fondest […]
- Pretty in Pink - Like a lot of little girls, my favorite color growing up was pink. Pink to me is always soft and pretty or bright and sassy. All shades of pink I like.Eight years ago I officially became a member of the pink ribbon club when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and pink no longer looked pretty to […]
- Trust Yourself! - Why are you so protective? Why can’t they stay the night at friend’s houses? Why do you homeschool? Why can’t they have sugar whenever they want? Why can’t they date? Why can’t he stay home alone? Why? Why? Why? Why? As a parent, have you ever had someone question your parenting choices? I have. After […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors