Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family. And…welcome home!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads. You’ll find links to recipes from our blogs too!
The 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team Blog
- One of Our Greatest Fears - This morning I sat down at Starbucks at my table next to the fireplace with Phillip. He’s like Norm of Cheers, friendly and fun. Except that he’s tall and he’s from England. He’s here every morning at 5:00 am. He knows everyone and chats with all. Today he wanted to talk about God and church and how he didn’t […]
- The Best Easter Gift I Can Give My Kids…The Bible - This Easter, I am giving each of my kids a bible. I spent over an hour sifting through several versions at the Christian Bookstore in hopes to find the one that will eventually be tattered and torn from a life spent rummaging through its pages. My children are 8 and 10 years-old, and I think […]
- Cutting and Tweens and Teens - Cutting has become a behavior kids use because it is easily accessed, quickly achieved, and not uncommon. In fact it has become almost acceptable in the tween and teen world. The directive,“Cut it out!” is being taken literally by some kids. Cutting seems to be catchy. Lots of tween and teen girls and even some […]
- Jesus & Jellybeans: Tips to Make Easter Meaningful - Easter…the cross, the empty tomb, the gift of salvation. It’s the glorious culmination to the most holy week in the Church calendar, a day filled with joy. But the culture has gradually filled our Easter celebrations with chocolate bunnies, marshmallow chicks, and jellybeans. According to the National Retail Federation, consumers are willing to spend more […]
- How to Handle Your Children’s Hard Emotions - The day that my two daughters were old enough to walk home from school without me was a real victory since I still had napping toddlers in the house. To prepare them for this new responsibility I walked the route to and from school with them many times. We discussed stranger danger and the need […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors