Welcome to 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting!
Welcome to the place for all your Christian parenting needs. We get you. We get your family. Personally, we can relate. Professionally, we can support. We are a team of moms and dads who are trained in the areas of family, faith, and education. We are made up of parents, single parents, adoptive parents, step-parents, home-school parents, public school parents, stay at home parents, working parents, parents of toddlers, parents of teens, parents of in-betweens, parents of young adults, and even grandparents. We have expert voices weighing in on education, marriage, nutrition, discipline, and faith. We understand your joys and struggles because we are just like you!
Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson
Co-founders of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting
Please explore this website. You will see all the 1C13P Team has to offer you and your family.
Connect with the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting Team on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting has a full Resource Page with highly recommended materials to support you on your parenting journey. Check out our FREE materials too! Just click the button on the right and scroll through the list. All are in PDF format for easy downloads.
- The ABCs of Thankfulness - It’s the time of year where family and friends gather around the table to give thanks. I love to have a thankful heart, but oftentimes it just doesn’t feel real. I often feel like I am just going through the motions of thanksgiving, not really feeling thankful. As I walked through the woods last week, […]
- Please Help My Kid. He’s Dumb! - Can somebody please help my child? He’s dumb! A father once created a considerable stir when he went seeking help for his son. His son’s troubles were beyond what the father could fix. He was frustrated and walked his son outside looking for someone he thought could help. A crowd quickly gathered around the child and parent. The […]
- Saved versus Surrendered - Prior to my daughter’s birth, I lived quite a different life than I do now. I grew up in a single parent household. Despite a lot of affluence through things my parents gave to me, the lack of a full time father-figure and Christian foundation set the stage for the decisions I would make in […]
- The One Way To Ruin Your Child For Life - Friends, We have the pleasure of having dad and pastor, Tim Parsons, guest blog for us. He often blogs about leadership and today he is writing about how to avoid stunting our child’s ability to be who God created them to be. Thanks Tim! Lori & Becky The One Way To Ruin Your Child For […]
- Thanksgiving TABLE Tips - November has arrived and if you live in the United States that means it is Thanksgiving time. I think it is great that we set aside a day to give thanks. I’m wondering though if our hearts are truly thankful or if that gets pushed aside by the preparation of the delicious turkey dinner and the football […]
If you would you like to repost, duplicate, or use the images from the
1 Corinthians 13 Parenting blog or website, please contact the authors